Calling all Amherst area leaders!
WE can make meaningful movement TOGETHER. Come join us!
- Build an equitable community and a just food system
- Develop leadership and business skills
- Use your power and talent to make impactful shifts in our community
- Deepen community connections
- Collaborate with like-minded positive-thinkers & dreamers who share your values
- Build a co-op that will nourish our shared community
Our board of directors is made up of member-owners who are responsible for leading our community outreach, business development, and governance processes. We’re looking for a wide variety of candidates with various experiences and skills who have a passion for creating change in our community. We are committed to uplifting and supporting leadership from BIPOC community members and 6 out of our 9 board seats are reserved for BIPOC voices.